Sunday, November 06, 2005

An Analogue to Insanity

And oftentimes on Sundays I go off my rocker. Homework has began to get the better of me. I don't want to use my printer to print a reading I have for tomorrow and I can't find a copy of a play I need to look at for my medieval drama midterm. "Fie, for shame!"

I also need to sweep and dust downstairs, which I'll do tomorrow after classes since Jessica and Eliot are in the living room. The chores in this house are a usesless matter anymore. I get pegged as being the annoying one who harps on people to get their chores done. Sometimes people call me passive aggressive and rude. I just ask people do to their chores. Thoroughly. "Kitchen" entails mopping, as does "Bathroom". The kitchen is gross right now, and I was the last one to clean it. I should not have to ask people to do their chores, but people usually come to me saying "I'll do my chore [time]." Some weeks are just fine, but that is about once a month, and I don't like to live in grossness. I use this blog partly as a place to rant and thus vent. Ahh steam. Let go. Let it go.

I have also become very picky about the energies with which I surround myself. Today at rehearsal, for example, everyone was very positive and perky, which is rare for the first wet tech rehearsal. At home, not always. It's understandible, really, because when you live with people you have to unfortunately face them in their entirety, which, naturally, isn't always pretty. I'm not easy to live with. I need to work out more, because it keeps my spirits up. Yoga and stretching helps, too. So does sex. And Jason, he helps a lot. Fuzzy contact lenses don't either. Work does. I heart the Winery. [Note "heart" used as a verb...I don't know how I feel about that. "Hearting"? No.] I really do!

Okay. I should get going. I'm boring now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home