Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Wit and Policy

And I ought to be doing my homework. But I decided to just chill instead. I really can't afford to "chill" right about now, the schedule does not permit. I haven't finished my homework for today, I barely finished yesterday's homework on time. Dress rehearsal went fairly well yesterday, although there were some costume quirks than can be fixed. McB came up to me during the banquet/Banquo-ghost scene after he went crazy and said, under his breath, "Fix my cape!" I had no idea how to fix it, I tried, but it didn't want to stay on these weird shoulder-pad horn-like things. Yeah. The show is beautiful; it looks like Star Wars meets Bible stories meets ancient Japan meets England. It's cool. Lady M is totally Queen Amidala, Malcolm is Legolas, McB is very "Throne of Blood", MacDuff is Jesus, the gentlewoman is Mary (as in mother of Jesus, Mary). The costumes look like they took forever to make. A lot of beautiful quilted fabrics. The witches are crazy/wonderful. The cast is extremely nice, and the SM and ASMs are doing a great job, as is the crew. There are inordinate amounts of people in this production, it's unbelievable. Okay, I really do need to go now, I'll be late for work. Eep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home