Thursday, November 10, 2005

Listen: Lots of Sweet Things

And Jessica is listening to Joni Mitchell. It's nice. I ought to be revising my play, but I need more than 30 minutes to do that. So I'll blog a little. I'm thinking of starting two other blogs: A food blog and a review blog. The former will consist of recipe and restaurant reviews, hints, rants, and nutritional musings. Jason says I should be a food writer. Who wouldn't like that? Oh, and it will also feature wine reviews and cocktail recipes. Mmm. Maybe tea and chocolate reviews, too. Good idea. The latter blog will be my oft loathed criticism of theatre, and maybe movies and literature, we'll see. I'm a little too harsh most of the time. I just need to get it out. Last night at rehearsal, though, I realized there are others out there with a similarly critical eye. And that Derrida is a bitch to read.

So I'm not feeling horrible about my play, but we'll see how revision goes, because I want it to be good when it's read and I want people to be moved by it, and, most importantly, entertained. I enrolled in Playwriting II for next semester. We'll see how that goes. Oi. Oi vey schmear. It could be bad, or could be great, who knows? Anyway.

Oh my, I need to get going to class, tonight is the first show with a sort of audience! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home