Sunday, November 20, 2005

Falling into Shrubbery

And the end has come and I am glad. Yesterday we performed Macbeth for the final time. I am very happy that I did it and equally happy that it's all over--I only wish that I didn't have a lot of assignments due this week! I have a paper due tomorrow, and the final draft of my play and reading notes due on Tuesday. Goodness me. It really irritates me when teachers have stuff due right before break. I guess it's alright because that means it won't be due later. Still. I know. I also have rehearsal on Monday for Honour so there go my evenings. It's good, because if I dont' have rehearsal I usually don't do much homework and just sit on my butt and eat. Good times.

My mom called and said that my grandparents "read an article and now have a wine order for
Thanksgiving". To that my dad and I said "uh-oh". My grandparents are easily influenced by writing and Oprah. They also send me e-mails, but they are only forwards of church jokes or cute puppies and kitties doing silly things. It's too much, I just delete them. I'm glad that they seem to want some nice gewurztraminer for Thanksgiving that I can get for $5 a bottle. I might bring a riesling, too. Sure. I also have an unlabeled bottle of muscat alexander that I really don't want. I own nine bottles of wine. Is that too much? No. I love my job, it got me hooked on wine. Also, I got a fat bonus for working in October. October was one of the biggest months at the winery ever, so they rewarded us for our hard work. It was sweet. I also got two long-sleeved polo shirts with the logo for the chilly weather. And I'll be getting a fleece vest with the logo soon bringing my closet's total logo-wear to six. Ooo, Oliver's Vidal Blanc Ice Wine was released Friday, and it is amazing. So interesting and concentrated. A party in the mouth. Wow. It's only $47.10 per tiny bottle. I only get two with the employee discount, so I'm thinking I might get one or two bottles for Christmastime, maybe one for the family and one for the boy and I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home