Saturday, November 26, 2005

Antioxidotes

And I am alone in the yellow barn house. I am sitting in my room, waiting for mom to call me back and waiting to go to work. Work was great yesterday, but I think we had too many people working. I guess I enjoyed that because everything went so smoothly. Today I only work for a little but, which is nice. I really have about a million things to do: memorize and work on the Tempest monologue, go to the post office, read for class, start some papers, talk to the parentals, look for a bank, etc., etc. But instead, last night I did a little reading and had a half glass of wine and was lazy. I slept in a little today and went to the wonderfully empty gym. Ahh.

I talked to my great friend Kate today! I was so so so so so happy to hear from her! She's really jet-lagged from the return form Italy, so she was really funny. I might get to see her on Christmas break because she'll be in Lansing and that's only two hours from Fort Fun. Yay! Um, I need to get going and get on over to the Winery! End.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home