Sunday, April 02, 2006

Rusty Springs

And this is an attempt to end all procrastination. My head has been elsewhere over these past two weeks, probably still in New Orleans, and a little bit of it wants to be in Argentina, too. Mostly New Orleans. The time of the semester has arrived when I can't dilly-dally around and I really must bust my ass. It's going to mean a lot of time sitting in the library, in a computer lab, or elsewheres away from my house so that I can focus without the lovely destractions of familiarity. Oh, and I feel like April is going to be a fat month. Anyway. I had a good work-weekend this week, only 1.75 days of work, which was really refreshing, luckily this month I'm back to my regular two-days-a-week schedule. Whew.

In other news, spring has sprung--forward. Today is the first time in the history of me that I've had to change my clock forward one hour. It's so much an inconvienience, but luckily they talked about it on NPR, which cooled my spirits. I lost an hour of sleep. That makes me crabby.

I hate to admit that I saw Failure to Launch last night. Sarah Jessica Parker and Kathy Bates both failed me. But it was definitely campy at times, which is always refreshing. And I got to see a preview for Stick It, a new film by the makers of Bring It On, but this time about gymnastics. Snap that leotard. Also Matthew McConnohay (I don't care how it's spelled.) is probably the worst, cockiest actor in the history of bad movies--or one of them.

In final news, I should get going to the gym. It is past my usual time for excercising, so I shoudl attend to it. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home