Sunday, April 09, 2006

Thesis of the Day or Little Narrations

And sometimes days narrate like a good episode of Sex and the City. Of which I have just watched several. It was nice for me. Today at work, on the other hand was a little out of hand. Everyone who is employed there decided that they needed to be sick or that things popped up and they didn't come into work--not that I'm complaining, really. It just so happened to be one of those days where you feel like the customers might rebel and start stomping the grapes. We handled it had ordered pizza afterwards. Whew. I'm still here...until tomorrow, which I'm worried will be just as hectic.

Anyway, some days I get those feelings that it be great just to own my own place--or even rent it--and my 'my own' I mean with the Jason, too. I just really want a little place, it doesn't even happen to be too fancy or chic, just a place for us to be ourselves, be dorky, and maybe try to be a little chic. I don't know exactly what it is, but we always seem to be arguing about where we're going to live someday. It's the most practical/impractical argument, or debate, that we could have. I mean it's a little preemptive, beause we don't what occupational, financial, and educational positions we'll be in when we actually get a place, but we still look. He finds really really really cute affordable apartments in Denver, and I keep looking at not as cute, a little more expensive places in the greater Portland, Oregon area, to no avail. It's hard for us to agree, although I'm sure we'd find a place and agree fine, but we're both so damn picky. I kind of love it. Jason is the cutest boy and when he is looking for a cute house, I makes me really excited, even if it's one of these co-operative things he has been talking about--it makes me want to squirm and giggle and smooch. Ooo la la. I just want to be able to have nights in and to sit around and not do homework, read the newspaper, watch some TV, have a glass of wine or coffee (always the beverages, always), and relax. And have a puppy--a dogie, if you will. Oh things will be so funified.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home