Saturday, November 26, 2005

Doe G.

And I want a Pembroke Welsh Corgi. At first, when Jason mentioned the breed I was turned off by it's weird tiny legs...but then I looked at a few more and then I couldn't stop! I have been looking at Corgi's online for an hour. We're going to name our yet-unborn Corgi "Dogi" (rhymes with yogi or fogey), and I am excited. I wonder what color it is going to be. I went to the Pembroke Welsh Corgi association website for a long time. They seem like good people with their act together. I'm sold. Maybe it's just the fact that it will be both Jason and I's Dogi. I need to get some tickets to go to New Orleans! It'll be so fun. We're going to go dancing and wine tasting and dinner and lots of...ummm...yeah. We're also going to go to the Pacific Northwest, maybe Astoria, Oregon, next summer. It'll be great, especially since I have a job and am going to save a lot of money. Wahoo!

Anyway. I just made an amazon.com wish list for Christmas and am getting sleepy after a glass of Cab. Sav. and some tuna salad. I'm listening to an interview with Carol Channing on the American Theatre Wing podcast. This woman is amazing. I love it. Okay. I have lost all literary inspiration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home