Saturday, January 21, 2006

Cycling

And I think college is the time when you realize just how reptative and cyclical life really is. I don't mean to sound at all negative or to invoke teduim, although many people see it that way, I just realize that life has a daily, weekly, etc., routine that we have to follow in order to survive. We've known of our daily routines since we started school, way back when, but now I think I realize my weekly routine more. I always venture out to the grocery once a week, cause I love food and cooking is good for the soul. I also am lucky enough this semester to be able to have a weekly workout routine. [On a side note, never go to the gym between 4:00 - 8:00 pm--insanity and some amazing gender performances: a lot of men trying their hardest to be men and women trying their hardest to be women. ] I also need to get back into a weekly chore pattern where I clean my room and clean one public area of the house once a week. (Not to mention that I desperately need to clean out my car.) This house gets so nasty so fast, and not everyone does chores on a regular basis, so I think it's important that I do my part. I have officially lost any extra storage space in my bedroom, it is all used up: closet, shelves, drawers, under the bed, hooks, hangers, bags, floor--all full. Crap. I need to throw stuff away. Right now I need to go finish cleaning the kitchen. *Pause* And our house also has a routine where everything needs Drain-o. I just Drain-o-ed the sink and nothing freakin' happened. I felt like a failure and had no idea how to get the water to go down the sink. I used the plunger. I know it's gross because it goes in the potty, but I had no other alternative! Then I washed some dishes, and now I'm not sure if it even did anything! EEP! Whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home