Monday, December 05, 2005

On My Marks

And this week is going to be fun. I worked all weekend, basically, as well as saw the amazing and unparalleled Casey star in W;t and the illustrious Stephanie in The Nutcracker. I can't even explain how great both of these girls are. Amazing. Wow. Okay. I could gush forever about them, but I have the busiest week of the semester this week. Aside from having to work all weekend and having just had a fairly insane week last week I have:
  1. 8-10 page Medieval drama paper due on Friday
  2. review of W;t due tomorrow
  3. Reading for Medieval drama
  4. Reading for L371
  5. Reading for Playwriting
  6. Student dance concert tonight for Jazz
  7. Rehearsal Mon., Tues., & Wed. for Honour from 6:30-10:30 pm
  8. Intern at the IR every day
  9. Work on Saturday
  10. Family in town on Saturday
  11. Go to W;t again (yay!) on Saturday
  12. Oliver Winery staff party on Sunday (yay!)
  13. 8-10 page L371 Paper due on monday
After all of that...I'M DONE! Finally! I can clean my room since the three-hole-punch exploded in my bookbag and my room is just messy. I can clean the house since it is nasty in places. I can knit, work out, read, drink wine, and go to work next week. Whew. I'm glad I have no tests and the paper is due Monday. Ahhh! Sounds from heaven! When I'm crazy-busy like this I seem to be more organized, although a little run down by now. I haven't really gotten to stop since I started McBeth rehearsals. This is by far the busiest semester of all time: two shows, job, interning, and class. Oh my goodness. It'll be nice to not have to spend so much time interning next semester, but it's just going to be time devoted to another class instead. I like the IR people anyway. ...erm...that reminds me that I need to tweak my schedule for next semester. And find gifts for people. Aha! Winery, here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home