Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Do You Itch?

And I cannot wait to go to New Orleans. I miss Jason so much that I can't express it in words. [My computer's processor is being slow for some stupid reason.] I am insanely happy and impatient now that I have tickets. [Now it's better...strange.] There are going to be so many fun things we can do even though Jason has to go to work...a lot. It's just what we have to do. It'll give me some time to do some things. It's going to be so strange, because last time I was there I just took the St. Charles Streetcar from the house on Carrollton to somewhere on St. Charles if I wanted to go there or to Magazine or went all the way to Canal if I wanted to go to the Vieux Carre (the Quarter, if you will.). What will I do now? Maybe Jason will be somewhere else so I can walk to Magazine, but I might have to be more innovative, if not use his car. It'll be so intereseting (not to be unfeeling, it will probably be really hard), as an outsider who just went ot N.O. for the first time right before Katrina, and to be there right afterwards. It'll definitely inspire something. I need to bring a lot of Tennessee Williams to read, and maybe I'll write a play, because it won't be like I'm just copying him, but it will be a response or something. I don't know. Wierd. Maybe I can volunteer somewhere and help do something for a few days while J-J is at work. Hmm.

In other news, I have been uncommonly sleepy lately and it's really messing me up. I am getting eight hours of sleep, I should be fine! But I am still super-tired when the alarm sounds and I just sleep through several snoozes. Hmm. Only 1 and 3/5 weeks left of classes. Thank Nietzsche. Whew. Okay, Time for Honour rehearsal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home