Saturday, December 24, 2005

Salmon Spend Most of Their Adult Lives in the Ocean

And then they swim up the river to spawn--it is here that most of them end their life. Is that really what the commercial said? I dont' know. I am not used to TV, unless it's on DVD, and the commercials are making me zany. Oh--wait! It's Paula Deen and Rachel Ray. You need to watch Paula Deen, she is my hero. Totally. I want to see the movie Elizabethtown, because Paula plays someone's aunt or something. I love it. Okay, now a stupid show is on, and I am not distracted by the TV anymore.

So far, this break has proved far from boring and relaxing. Today is the first lazy day I have been privileged to have. I worked pretty much every day from ten in the morning until seven in the evening, and never had a night after work to just chill. I either went out with friends or had a million things to do around town/the house to get ready for Christmas and New Orleans. (The latter of which I am so excited about that I am forgetting about Christmastime with the fam.) Basically, I bought everyone in the family wine or wine related things. (Not Carly, though.) I got them the good stuff, which is neat, since it is stuff that they wouldn't buy it normally, and I get half off. Tongiht I'm going to open a bottle of Ice Wine, and we can all share it. Mmm. This is the first time that I bought everyone's gifts with my own money, since I'm lucky enough to be employed.

Well, I gotta get going, I need to change my clothes and stuff so that I dont' look so bummy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home