Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Coffee & NPR

And I'm feeling slightly better this morning. Last night I had a slight fever and a strangely horrible stomach ache. I ate a bagel and felt like I ate a giant boulder. Yesterday I slowly digressed into a more painful state where my back (think kidneys) hurt really bad, and it moved up to my neck and head. I was basically a mess. Maybe it's stress, I don't know. In five days I'll be fine. In 21 days I'll be great! Mmm.

So I'm sitting here in my undies, finished with my coffee, listening to 'Morning Edition' on NPR (KCRW) getting ready for my day. I'm not sure what to wear, and the fact that my room is now messy and dirty is disconcerting. How the freak-nasty did my room get dirty? I know why it's messy--it's scattered with clothes, shoes, and secondary sources.

*Jason on phone!*

Um...now it's time to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home