Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Lack of Inspiration or Should I Have Wine with Dinner?

And I love wine, and have an impractically large collection of wine under my bed--should I drink it? I feel bad because the bottle may go to waste if I only have one glass each night. At rehearsal, we were talking about food, and our director, who is from South Africa, said that he always has one glass of wine with most meals save breakfast. I love that idea. Now red wine is supposed to be good fro you, but alcohol isn't. So, maybe I can make a compromise. Also, for me food is a celebration of life and art, but can I celebrate it by myself? Someday I'll be able to always have a working wine bottle or two, but what do I do in the mean time? Huh? Drink myself into a hangover or what?! Have more parties. Yes. Which reminds me, I need to get on top of things and stop wasting my time here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home